How difficult it is to find a chair! It was the comment of a friend who just moved and is looking for one.
That's why, in today's post, I tell you some advice so that you can also make a smart purchase and you can find "that" armchair.
Proportion / Location: I measured the space.
taking into account the size and shape of the room, ensuring the passage space.
2. Comfort / composition: Do not buy a sofa just for its aesthetics, it is important to find out how it is done (structure material, fiber coating, gum plasters etc.). In terms of quality and workmanship, this will be the indicator of whether you are buying a sofa for long or short term .
The structure is better than wood or metal, especially if it is a quality wood (the pine may deform over time.) structure must be fixed to each other by means of studs or studs ; Avoid those that are held together by staples or glue. The legs should be part of the framework. gum-puff should be medium to high hardness or density, the seat cushions should be firm and regain their shape after they are pressed down.
3. Form and size. If for example you have a narrow or small living, it is better to avoid putting a huge sofa that leaves no space for anything else, or with a complicated form that makes it difficult to pass. Important: Do not buy the couch before you know where to put it.
Regalos originales NAVIDAD
6. Textiles. If you want to keep the sofa for a long time, cotton and linen are a good choice.
* I choose fabrics with patterns, prints or wefts in the fabric , as these tend to respond better over time because they hide any discoloration or marks wear.
On the other hand authentic leather sofas for example, they are a luxury object in addition to practical and aesthetic , can complement any home decor and fit well with any style decorative. * Leather is a durable material, but a little care is needed. Treat it with a quality moisturizing or nourishing cream once or twice a year.
7. Color. If you found the sofa of your dreams, but you are not sure what color will go well with the decoration, buy a neutral tone . It will probably go well with any of the colors or prints of the decor.
If your decor has a predominantly warm palette , I chose a beige, sand, etc. A gray graphite or even a white sofa, work best with a cool color palette. Fashionable colors or more striking, can be introduced with pillows, accessories or blankets.
8- Style. I chose a sofa style that goes well with the decor of the house. A low-back sofa fits into a more contemporary and casual décor and a high back sofa will work better in a more traditional house.
Regarding the shape of the arm, consider the style you like and whether it is comfortable to rest your arm, sleep a nap, etc.
A high back sofa, usually has a narrow arm, a low back sofa, usually has a wider arm.
I hope you have been served these tips!
Very Happy weekend and take advantage of your armchair to read, watch movies or just rest!More news: Healthy Food: HOW ARE FOODS CLASSIFIED?
More news: La Oreja De Van Gogh: Pop Lyrics | LyricWikia | Fandom powered by Wikia
More news: PASER - La Presa del Rey (Madrid)