Crafts with plastic bottles Make a herb garden with recycled plastic containers . Plastic crafts as well as being useful crafts are ideal to help avoid pollution and benefit the care of the environment. Your garden or corner of the house will be decorated in a very elegant and original way with this garden with recycled pet bottles
- plastic bottles
- grass seeds < br> - double glue bias
Step by step:
1: Cut the bottles
2: Wash the bottles
3: Measure and cut the tape to the bias
4: Place the tape of bias with the part folded up. Place a rubber strip on each side. I used glue, with half the tape folded on either side of the plastic .
5: After the glue of the tape bias has dried, wrap a paper over it. This will protect your tape from bias. 6: Plant your herbs.
- plastic soda bottle
- ribbon to bias
More news: Animal Print Fabric, Feline Art Deco Print Orange, Purple, Yellow Four Terminals stretch fabric Item # RXPN-42014OR-SWATCH - DesignerAlleyFabrics fabric sample at Etsy Studio
More news: Smithfield Ham Was Bought by a Chinese Company Three Years ago Has Has Anything Changed? | Extra Crispy
Step by step:
1. Cut the bottle carefully to make the cut straight. Tape the bies inside the two edges of the bottles so that it can open and close as if it were a hinge. Paste the ribbon around the two edges of the cut bottle.
Lighthouse with plastic bottles
- An empty plastic bottle of two-liter soft drink - electric colored ribbons,
- flexible measuring tape
- Pen or pencil
- Swivel hook (the one used for fishing)
- Chain for hanging
Step by step:
1. Start rinsing your bottle of soda
2. Calculate the lengths of electric colored tape around the middle of the soda bottle, as shown. Use a pen or pencil to measure 0.75cm. of each one. Using a knife, cut a vertical strip along the soda bottle every 0.75cm. of the mark. Start at the top of the strip, or over the point where the bottle is straight and not curved from the top. Extend the cut to the end at about 5cm. above the bottom. Then crush the bottle. This will cause the bands to widen. When they do, pinch each strip in the middle to create a fold. Make a 45-degree crease to the right at the top of each strip. Now, at the bottom of each band, make a 45-degree fold to the left. You can also add other details. Now you are ready to do the top. Make a hole in the top of the bottle cap. The easiest way to do this is by heating it to the end of a paper clip without twisting, then quickly melt through the plastic
10. Display a paper clip. Route the paper clip cable to the end of the rotating part. Then rotate the cable once or twice to form a loop.
11. Push the ends of the clip wire into the top hole of the bottle cap. Screw the bottle cap and add a chain to hang.